The Travel Cafe is an independent cafe/agency based in Southbank London. As centrally located and convenient to reach, we have now launched new VIP Coordinating Service for business filming in London.
We have recently worked with TvN/Olive TV Korea for the programme called ‘One Night Food Trip’, where the celebrities visit different countries to try out the best local food. The filming started on mid January 2017 and it is now on air.
The Travel Cafe Team was in charge of coordinating of filming in London, starring BTOB Jung Il Hoon. We managed services such as: airport pick-ups, arrangement of hotels, getting authorisation for filming at each restaurants and market and transportation. The filming went smoothly and ended successfully, without any glitch.
Regarding information about the visited restaurants, please refer to my other posting:
Regarding information about the programmes, please visit TvN/Olive TV website:
The Travel Cafe is happy to offer services such as:
- Personalised Coordination- We can arrange appointments with all kinds of venues according to filming schedule, trying our best to suit the customer needs.
- On location interpreter- We have our own interpreter available to be ready on site, who can help you with translations while filming and to help when any unexpected situation arises.
- Booking Accommodation- Both of them can be arranged to make sure the filming goes smoothly. Best location will be carefully selected by member of our team.
- Private Transportation- Private transportation can be arranged during filming to facilitate movement from one site to another.
- Airport pick-up service: Airport pick up can be arranged. Our driver will be holding out your name card at arrivals to bring you safely to your desired location.
For any other information/questions about our service, please contact us on our blog/website or email us directly on: email@example.com